- St James School Representative for Palmerston North Rotary Speech Festival 2015
- Strong Competitor in Manawatu & Wanganui Performing Arts Competitions since 4 yrs. In 2015 won five categories, second in three categories.
- Speech & Drama (Speech NZ) Grade Initial Honours; Grade 1 Merit Plus; Grade 2 Honours Plus; Grade 3 Merit Plus
- Theatre in Action Group Exam - Intermediate Honours
- Evolve Dance School, Palmerston North 2014 - current
- Member of St James School 'Dance NZ Made' Competition Team
- Netball - 2015 League Champions
- Cross Country Running - Interschool Representative
- Triathon - Interschool Representative
- Vocal lessons with Jeanne Purdy 2014 - current.
- Competitior in the Manawatu Performing Arts Singing Competitions 2015: Won 2 firsts, 2 seconds & 1 third place.
- Studying Musical Theatre 2012 - current with Tall Poppies Drama School
- Trinity College London Musical Theatre Solo - Grade 1 Merit Plus; Grade 3 Distinction; Grade 4 Distinction
- Accents: NZ, British, Standard American
- Mary Poppins, Court Theatre directed by Ross Gumbly & Stephen Robertson 2015/16 (Role: Jane Banks)
- Member of Tall Poppies Street Theatre Troupe 2015 - current
- Little Red Riding Hood, Tall Poppies 2014 (Role: Migor the Magician)
- Aladdin, Tall Poppies 2013 (Role: Caliph)
- Tall Poppies Drama School Annual Production for last 7 yrs
- Winner 'Audience Choice' of St James School Talent Show 2014